WHAT IS IT?
An online portal full of timely, relevant, up-to-date resources to support employees (and their line managers) preparing for, or returning from, extended leave.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Employees navigating their transition in and out of the workplace due to leave including; maternity, sickness, sabbatical, adoption, carer’s or shared parental leave.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR EMPLOYEES?
- Practical hands-on advice and support, helping to build confidence, address concerns, overcome challenges, and motivate employees to feel positive about their own, or their team member’s, return to work.
- Notifications to access materials at key stages.
- 24/7 access from any device.
A COST-EFFECTIVE OPTION FOR EMPLOYERS WITH:
- small numbers of these employees, where group workshops or bespoke guides aren’t cost-effective
- where colleagues are geographically spread, making face-to-face group workshops challenging
- large numbers of returners, where 1:1 coaching and workshops aren’t feasible for everyone.
ENABLING THEIR COMPANY TO:
- influence retention rates and employee engagement scores through various grades
- support business units to keep and motivate employees, reducing the high-cost, and lag in productivity of recruiting replacements
- reduce the burden on HR of questions from line managers about supporting returners
- support Line Managers – a community of people whose needs are not always considered when looking at returner programmes but whose positive contribution is critical
- white-label resources to include content relevant to an organisation, building its brand and message among employees.