WHAT IS IT?
Comeback Community™ is an easy-to-implement and inclusive way for employers to show they care when employees take maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, sickness and sabbatical. At its heart are peer-to-peer support and just-in-time resources designed to boost engagement and shrink the time taken to return to peak performance. Comeback Community™ is an uplifting experience that educates line managers and helps employees feel connected, cared for and confident throughout their leave and return-to-work journey.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Employees navigating their transition in and out of the workplace due to leave including; maternity, sickness, sabbatical, adoption, carer’s or shared parental leave.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR EMPLOYEES?
- Practical hands-on advice and support, helping to build confidence, address concerns, overcome challenges, and motivate employees to feel positive about their own, or their team member’s, return to work.
- Notifications to access materials at key stages.
- 24/7 access from any device.
A COST-EFFECTIVE OPTION FOR EMPLOYERS WITH:
- small numbers of these employees, where group workshops or bespoke guides aren’t cost-effective
- where colleagues are geographically spread, making face-to-face group workshops challenging
- large numbers of returners, where 1:1 coaching and workshops aren’t feasible for everyone.
ENABLING THEIR COMPANY TO:
- influence retention rates and employee engagement scores through various grades
- support business units to keep and motivate employees, reducing the high-cost, and lag in productivity of recruiting replacements
- reduce the burden on HR of questions from line managers about supporting returners
- support Line Managers – a community of people whose needs are not always considered when looking at returner programmes but whose positive contribution is critical
- white-label resources to include content relevant to an organisation, building its brand and message among employees.