How can I show I’m still committed? How do I raise my visibility? Can I do a good job and progress my career and still have time for family life? These are three of the challenges we regularly hear from coachees coming back from maternity and other types of extended leave. They work in organisations such as BlackRock, Federated Hermes, ITV and CIPD.
In this 60 minute online mini masterclass we share practical tips; bring the stories of real returners and answer your peoples’ specific challenges. It’s designed to help your colleagues make a confident comeback.
What’s in it for your people?
- The opportunity to put questions to a skilled comeback coach.
- 5 ways to develop a positive, confident mindset
- How to strategically raise visibility and rebuild relationships
- Effective ways to pitch for flexible working
- 5 ways to prepare for a smooth return
- Copy of CAREER FUEL for professional impact and progression written by Jessica Chivers, author of Mothers Work! How to Get a Grip on Guilt and Make a Smooth Return to Work.
What do our clients and participants say about it?
Contact us about supporting your returning colleagues
Got a question about this session or supporting colleagues taking maternity and other long leaves? E-mail Jessica email@example.com or call us now on 01727 856169.