This notice applies to the use of personal information gathered from. https://www.talentkeepers.co.uk. The Talent Keeper Specialists is a trading name of Econoland Ltd (“The Talent Keeper Specialists”, “We,” “Us), company number 4179249.
When We collect or use personal information about you We are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
If you have any questions about this Notice or our approach to safeguarding your information, by writing to: Privacy, Econoland Ltd, 13 Jerome Drive, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL3 4LT or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information do we gather?
We receive, store and process only the personal data you provide to us in order to provide you with our services, which may include both personal data and sensitive personal data. The information we learn from users helps Us personalise and continually improve your experience and our service.
You may wish to provide us with personal information such as your name, your organisation’s name, contact details and how you heard about us, when you register to receive newsletters, enquire about our services, have a demonstration of – or use – the Comeback Community™ platform.
We process your personal data only with your consent, where it is contractually necessary or necessary in order to establish a contract, (we can’t enter into a contract with you and deliver our services to you without processing personal data) or where we are legally obliged to.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
What are my rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge.
In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- E-mail or write to us
- Let us have enough information to identify you, including your username and password for access to Comeback Community™ where applicable.
- Let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- Let us know the information to which your request relates
How can I contact you?
to: Privacy, Econoland Ltd, 13 Jerome Drive, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL3 4LT
By e-mail: email@example.com
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time so that you do not need to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Measuring website usage:
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you interact through comebackcommunity.co.uk. We do this to ensure the site is user-friendly for its users and to help us make improvements to the display of our service and content pages. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where the visitors have come to the website from and the pages that you have visited.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on comebackcommunity.co.uk
- How long you spend on each comebackcommunity.co.uk page
- How you got to the site
- What your user-journey is throughout the site
How do I change my cookie settings?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Cookie Declaration. To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called ‘cookies’ on your device. Most big websites do this too.