Community Ambassador & Nurture Manager “CAN-MAN”
We’re looking for a warm, proactive, social media-savvy person who has experience of taking extended leave from a corporate environment, to join The Talent Keeper Specialists as our Community Ambassador & Nurture Manager. (Or “CAN-MAN” as we’re affectionately calling you).
It’s a super flexible, part time, home-based role with occasional meetings in St Albans or central London with the founder of the business. We’re looking for 5-7 hours/week at £17/hour and you’ll work with us on a self-employed basis (or as your own limited company).
You’ll be responsible for raising awareness of what we do, to career-orientated people who are on – or recently returned from – maternity/adoption/shared parental leave (the ambassador side) and making sure the people we’re working with are getting the most from every aspect of our Comeback Community™ employee experience (the nurture side). You’ll help people feel as relaxed, upbeat and confident as the woman in the photo!
You’ll be proud to be part of The Talent Keeper Specialists and update your LinkedIn profile to reflect this.
IS THIS YOU?
- Has personal experience of taking extended leave from a commercial environment (e.g. maternity, shared parental, adoption or sick leave).
- Wants to improve the experience of people returning to work after maternity and other long leaves.
- Enjoys using, and is active on, Instagram and Facebook (and ideally LinkedIn too).
- Is naturally warm, positive and enjoys helping people.
- Is proactive, curious and self-motivated.
It would be a bonus, but not essential, if you have worked in law, accountancy, management consultancy, financial services or in a large blue-chip environment or closely with HR professionals.
ABOUT THE TALENT KEEPER SPECIALISTS
We’re on a mission to keep everyone everywhere feeling confident, connected and cared for when they take extended leave from work. We’re a B2B business (our clients are employers rather than individuals, and they include ITV, BlackRock, TJX and Lily’s Kitchen) led by the coaching psychologist and author, Jessica Chivers.
Our main service is 1:1 executive ‘comeback coaching’ which is delivered through a team of associate coaches.
Our Comeback Community™ employee experience is our newest solution and it’s designed to deliver our mission at scale.
These three very short films bring our solutions to life:
- The ‘WHY’ behind the Comeback Community™ employee experience: https://vimeo.com/568511541
- WHAT is the Comeback Community™ employee experience: https://vimeo.com/568514792
- A law firm HRD on our 1:1 executive comeback coaching: https://vimeo.com/365733212
WHO YOU’LL BE WORKING WITH & HOW
- Jessica, Founder – Your main point of contact will be Jessica Chivers, the founder of the business. You’ll have a fortnightly 30-45 minute catch-up (remotely) to review the past two weeks and plan for the following fortnight.
- Trish, Coaching Co-ordinator – You’ll need ad hoc contact with Trish for admin bits associated with the NURTURE side of your role.
- Client Relationship Manager – We’re going to be recruiting this person in 2022 and their role will be to develop new business relationships with Heads of HR, Heads of Learning & Development and Heads of Talent in professional services and financial services organisations. You’ll feed in “eyes and ears” intel’ from the AMBASSADOR side of your role, to this person.
SOUNDS GREAT! HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE/APPLY?
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header: CAN-MAN.
We’ll send you the full role profile and details of how to apply (a one pager about why you think you’d be great at the role plus another little something).
If you get excited about what you read, you can make an application. We really do only want people who are genuinely fired up about the nature of the role and our mission, to apply.
If you love the sound of this role and think you can do it but have a niggling doubt or question, e-mail us about it!
Although it’s a fully flexible, home-based and fairly autonomous role, we’re looking for someone who wants to feel part of a team and come together occasionally. In an ideal world you’ll be with us for years, just like Trish (Jessica’s PA and coaching co-ordinator) and Shiobhaun (our first and longest member of the coach team).
APPLICATIONS OPEN UNTIL 5pm Sunday 31st 2021 – no tricks, only treats!
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- We’ll be in touch to say we’ve received your application. (If you don’t hear from us after a day or two, chase us up).
- We’re aiming to shortlist 3-5 people by Friday 12th November.
- If you’re on the ‘shortlist’ we’d love to have a 45 minute virtual cup of tea and chat with you w/c 22nd November.
- We’d love to offer the right person the job by the end of November and start working with you before Christmas.